Leading Global Managed Services Provider Adds Cloud Security to Its Fully Integrated SASE Solution
AireSpring, a leading global managed services provider specializing in Managed IT, Security Services, and Unified Communications, announced today that it is one of the first solution providers to deliver a completely integrated, global, fully managed SASE service–a platform that is built on the market-leading VMware SASE Platform.
“Managing corporate networks is increasingly complex with the explosion of connected devices, applications and data required to support the work from anywhere (WFA) model,” said AireSpring CEO Avi Lonstein. “Legacy WAN and VPN architectures no longer deliver adequate performance or security at the enterprise edge. VMware’s SASE solution fully integrates its industry leading SD-WAN technology and enables customers with the flexibility, visibility, security, and control that modern businesses need. AireSpring makes it easy for businesses to take advantage of these innovations with the launch of our Global Managed SASE solution.”
AireSpring’s Global Managed SASE offer builds on the company’s existing VMware-powered Global SD-WAN network and Global Private Network (GPN), as well as the recent deployment of VMware Edge Network Intelligence. All are delivered with AireSpring’s concierge support, including a single point of contact and proactive monitoring from the provider’s 24/7/365 global Network Operations Center (NOC).
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Krishna Subramaniam, Co-founder & CEO at Captiv8
AireSpring’s Global Managed SASE services are available exclusively through AireSpring’s network of sales partners.
“We’re excited to be among the first providers to deliver a fully managed and integrated global SASE solution to our valued partners and their business customers,” said Lonstein. “Our solution enables partners to provide customers with a modern network that can keep up with demands of digital transformation.”
Key benefits of SASE include:
- Reduction in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – Disparate systems result in unnecessary complexity. SASE provides integrated systems, unified management, and end-to-end visibility with self-healing.
- Transformation of Infrastructure – SASE provides optimized high-performance connectivity over any transport. SASE can connect all types of users on a network, including remote, home and office with SD-WAN.
- Acceleration of Application Modernization – SASE supports cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure, provides security risk-free infrastructure for applications to cloud migration and improves user experience.
- Support of Distributed Architecture – SASE gives users in any location access to applications everywhere on the network. SASE also supports edge computing and services.
- Transformation of Security – SASE provides consistent security based on user identity and shifts security staff from managing boxes to delivering policy-based security services.
- Enablement of New Digital Business Scenarios – SASE supports mergers and acquisitions and facilitates third-party secure access and collaboration.
Marketing Technology News: Effectively Measuring Email Marketing – A How To